One-Touch Indexing Clamps are quick fasteners with precise locating for position adjustment by sliding or rotation.
Tapered surface contact provides +/- 0.05 repeatability and ON/OFF marking and click eliminate human error.
Just a quarter turn of the knob
Tapered Surface Locating
No clearance by tapered surface contact
Locating Repeatability: +/- 0.05
High Clamping Force & Allowable Axial Load
170N clamping force by the original cam locking mechanism
No displacement by axial load
The knob clicks when clamping. (ON)
The red indicator shows when unclamping. (OFF)
Flanged Style or Threaded Style
- Mount from the back side of the body.
- The knob position can be set at the desired place.
- Only a tapped hole is required for mounting.
Without Spring Pressure or With Spring Pressure
Without Spring Pressure
- Turn the knob when the tapered bushing and tapered pin are aligned.
With Spring Pressure
- The tapered pin is pushed out by spring pressure when the tapered bushing and tapered pin are aligned. (OFF→MID)
- Turn the knob for clamping. (MID→ON)
Locating and clamping for sliding plate
Locating and clamping for rotating unit
Locating and clamping for suction arms
Locating and clamping for rotating pallet