We, Imao Corporatoin, (risiding principal office at 2002, Senbiki, Seki, Gifu, Japan,) recognize the significance of your personal data, and we are committed to protecting and processing your personal data in keeping with applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Use of Personal Data
We use your personal information for the following purposes.
- Delivering information about our products and services.
- Shipping requested documents and catalogs.
- Responding to your inquiries and requests.
- Other uses within the range permitted by law.
We send emails to provide information about our products and services to persons who subscribe to our email service.
You have the right to unsubscribe from our mailing list by following the instructions provided by us.
We use Google Analytics to improve our website.
This means Google collects and records your browsing history on our website by using the cookies we issue.
The data stored is anonymous and it is not possible to personally identify you.
Google Analytics Terms of Service:
Protection of Personal Data
We shall manage your personal data appropriately and take adequate precautionary measures to prevent leakage, loss, falsification or destruction by unauthorized access from the outside.
For internal security, we allow a limited number of employees to have access to your personal data and manage them strictly.
We may share your personal data with third parties to provide you with better products and services.
In this case, we investigate the company properly to ensure the security of their information management.
Disclosure of Personal Data
to Third Parties
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except in the following cases.
- When we have your consent.
- When we decide that our authorized department should respond to your inquiries and requests.
- When we disclose to the company with whom we have nondisclosure agreement.
- When we outsource all or some of our services to third parties.
- In the case where public institutions like a court or the police request your personal data.
- In the case where we determine that the disclosure is necessary to protect our customers' and our rights, business or property.
We comply with the laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, in the handling of your personal data.
We establish and implement rules for managing your personal data correctly.
You have the right to access your personal data, the right to ask us to correct or delete your personal data and the right to object to our processing or sharing with third parties of your personal data.
If you intend to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2002 Senbiki, Seki, Gifu 501-3954, Japan